Sunday, September 30, 2007

September 30, 2007 can't believe 9 months have gone by already this year, boy it just flew by. We are back in Canaca again, this time we are at St. Andrews by the Sea Ocean Front Campground, in St. Andrews. Boy this place is beautiful, right in front of us is the Fundy Ocean, when the tide goes out you can walk out about 1/2 mile, I believe, then when the tides in it is right in front of us again. The weather today was clear but crisp, in the low 60's and not a lot of wind, I had on shorts, vest and ug boots, most of the time that was OK, when the sun went down boy did it cool off. Tomorrow Vicki and Lee will be here and I believe we will stay until Thursday, hopefully go on a whale watching tour, if not relaxing and riding/walking around St. Andrews is going to be great.
Starting with the next set of pictures, I will try and separate them by date that way you don't have to keep going thru the whole month to keep up with all the new pictures, I'll try, but Dave has to teach me right.

No comments: