Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September 12, 2007 Correction from either the last blog or the one before. I was wrong on the taxes for Canada they do still have Federal Income tax 15 to 29% and State Income tax of 9 to 14%. I also was wrong on our Democrats giving up our State Income tax, when it comes to politics I normally keep my mouth shut, and that just proves why, I don't know diddy shit about any of that stuff. Sorry about that!!! The only thing I was right on was about Canada's taxes on everything, they are very high.

We did move today and now we are at Woodhaven R.V. Park in Hammonds Plains, Nova Scotia, it is about 4 miles away from Halifax which is the biggest city in Nova Scotia. The sun ended up coming out today and after we got kind of set up today we ran into Halifax to check it out. I said "Kind Of" because we have no TV, we even moved to another sight in front of Lee and Vicki, with No trees but it didn't work either. Tomorrow morning Dave is going to get on the roof of the RV and see if he can manually move the DirectTV antenna by hand to get a signal for us, he has done it before. I told him we can live without TV as long as we have computer service I can watch any TV shows I want on my computer, but I think he can't handle going without "Fox News", I do have my shows too so I can't blame him. Damn we have become so spoiled with all of this modern stuff. If my niece and nephew, Marisa and Shawn, plus all the other young adults like, Kim, Danny, David Jr., Jodi, Jeff, ect. should really get in the habit of going out camping and getting away from the hussle and bussle and enjoy the quiet and countryside. I really wish, now, we had done more camping and outdoors stuff, it really is good for a family to stay close and active. Hind site as the say is 20 20 what ever the hell that means. Maybe if we had done more camping I wouldn't be so afraid of bugs.
Back to going and seeing Halifax, we got Theater tickets for "Drum" for a Saturday show at 4pm then will go to dinner afterward. We then walked around the harbor, great weather, and stopped at Stayners of the Wharf and had a beer and some appitizers. It was after 5pm when we left and decided it was too late to go back and cook dinner so we went to a Sushi Place we had read about, Hamachi House, pretty good, but their ad was more impressive. After that we came back, tomorrow, Thursday, is suppose to be a big driving and touring day, will have to wait and see.

No comments: