Thursday, September 27, 2007

September 27, 2007 we are now at the "Pumpkin Patch RV Resort" in Hermon, Maine. I know I said we were going to Medway, Maine which we did do yesterday but again NO TV and this time NO COMPUTER, way too many trees, no way in hell could we live with that so we moved on to Bangor Maine. Hermon is right around the corner to Bangor Maine and yes we finally have TV and computers. We did do some running around today, 1st stop was Wal-Mart then driving the country side looking at the different country houses, some very nice some need a lot of work, the biggest thing is the changing of the colors on the trees, it is just breath taking. Then for dinner tonight we found a local place that the special was 2 lobsters for 19.95. These were 1 to 1 and 1/2 lbs of lobster each, the WHOLE lobster, a little messy work but between Dave and I those 4 lobsters didn't stand a chance. Great dinner really good lobster and the place was getting really packed with people, good thing we went early.
It's 10pm here and I need to do some updates on some stuff, so hopefully I get some time in the next day or so, I think I have some funnies for you to read.
bye for now

No comments: