Thursday, October 25, 2007

October 25, 2007 today we went to Hershey Chocolate World, last thing we were going to tour before we leave. We took the virtual tour, which was a little ride telling you about how the chocolate is made when you got off you got a little package of chocolate, today was "kissable". I have never heard of these before and I asked how long that they have been out and they said about a year now. They are just like M&M's, the only difference is they are shaped like Hershey kisses. Then you walk thru the Hershey Store, every kind of chocolate in every shape and flavor, even the stuff Hershey makes that isn't chocolate. Walking thru there was like dieing and going to chocolate heaven. You could even have your picture put on a chocolate Hershey bar, believe me they had everything, it is a must see if you ever get here. We were good we only spent $3.19 on some new Hershey stuff we had never seen before so of course you have to taste it, why not how offend will I be here. It was a rainy day in the morning so it was a good day to go to the chocolate world, then it was back home to clean up the campsite and get ready to leave tomorrow morning.
Yesterday it was rainy all day so it was a hang out in the morning then a run to Costco and Walmart. Walmart to get my nails and toes done and Dave got his hair cut, Costco was to get some groceries, not much anymore because I swear they package their stuff even bigger now. Last two days not to exciting, now Tuesday we did the Amish thing. I'm going to end this blog now and do another one on the Amish, to me it was very interesting, so I'm doing a whole blog on it. You pick and choose what you want to read.

No comments: