Saturday, October 13, 2007

2nd blog for today. Well we went to the night time walk with the other 300 people, they said they were going to break us up into 3 groups but they didn't, 2 groups. Our guide couldn't speak above a whisper so we went back to the store and demanded our money back. The lady said NO REFUNDS now get out of here, another couple tried to get their money back too and she said get out of here then closed the door on us. We paid with a credit card yesterday so Dave and Lee are just going to dispute the charge, let that lady fight with the credit card company. They did offer to let us go on the 10pm tour because so far they only had 100 tickets sold, we said get lost.
Tell everyone you know that ever goes to Salem, MA do not ever take the SPELLBOUND TOUR. I must say it was more interesting walking around and seeing all the costumes that people wore though, Salem does have the best costumes that you can purchase. There were so many people out that it kind of reminded me of New Orleans walking down Bourbon Street, everyone having a real good time.
OK I'm done bitching now, but I am still glad I got to come to Salem and see the place for myself, everyone else, in our group, is probably mad that I picked it but oh well.

1 comment:

MICHAEL said...

So I guess NO witches broom for me for Christmas? LOL!