Saturday, October 20, 2007

October 20, 2007 boy we had a hell of a storm hit last night but today was mostly sunny. Today was a hang around the coach day and get caught up on my pictures, emails, laundry ect. No exciting news today, also trying to decide what we will go tour next week, maybe Philly but not sure yet. Tomorrow we are going to Hersheypark in the Dark, it's only open on weekends now and tomorrow the weather is suppose to be clear and warmer. The park is only open from 2pm to 9pm, I think we can handle that.
Hey, to change the subject, I just saw on the web that Dolly Parton went to the hospital to visit Porter Wagoner, an 80 yr old guy she used to sing duet with. When I pulled up the article Porter's picture looked familiar so I did back checking on my blog when we had gone to the Grand Ole Opry and we had seen him there that night. Sorry, that was very interesting to me, blogs come in handy to back check on things.

No comments: