Thursday, July 17, 2008

MISS MADISON HAS GAINED WEIGHT/DANNY IS OK

Dave took Danny at 6:15am to have a Liver biopsy, his count has come out a little high and Nurse Kim wanted it checked out. Dave had him back home by 8:30 and he was very sleepy and very sore, the doctor had told him his chest would feel like he had been kicked by a horse, and it did.
Dave then drove Kim and Miss Madison to the doctors to get weighted again and she had gained 2 1/2 oz., which is great. The doctor said she should be gaining 1/2 to 1 oz a day which she has done since Monday, good job Miss Madison.:)
Dave ended up driving Kim because Danny was still kind of out of it and he said I would wait on Danny a lot more then he would.
Danny's results should be back in about a week at the most so will let everyone know what they find out.
Danny's Mom, Kathy, and older brother, Alex, came late this afternoon to see the baby and visit for a while. At 5pm I went and picked Kim up so she could have a hair cut while Danny, Miss Madison, Grandma Gonzalez and Uncle Alex could sit and visit. Kim isn't allowed to drive for 3 weeks, doctor's orders, so if she wants to go somewhere she has to ask someone to take her, and I know she hates that. She hates it so much that when Danny goes back to work next week I think we should take her car keys away from her, believe me I know that girl.
That's about it for now, that was the news I was talking about in the last blog.

1 comment:

marisa said...

Huh? Liver biopsy? What brought all this on? I'm glad to hear that he's alright but still shocked to hear such scary news. I'll call today to get the info. Tell Kim she cannot drive. Trust me. It will hurt even after a couple weeks. Who knew a c-section could impede driving of all things? But it does. Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.