Monday, July 21, 2008

KIM DROVE..BAD BAD / DANNY'S BACK AT WORK

Today was Danny's 1st day to go back to work since Miss Madison was born. I haven't talked to him but Kim said that her and Miss Madison walked him out to the car and waved bye to him. He called in the afternoon right after I got there to check on Mom and Baby, he had Kim put the phone on speaker so he could talk to Miss Madison, very cute. Kim did say she was going to give Miss Madison a bath this morning but Danny wanted her to wait until he got home, and Kim said "No Problem". She said when Danny gets home from work, he gets Little Missy Girl and she(Kim) is going to take a nap, will find out tomorrow if that played out.

Yesterday, Sunday, Dave and I went over in the afternoon and were staying for Danny's Lasagna Dinner, Dave was fixing Garlic Bread and I was doing the asparagus. Anyway, when we got there Danny had gotten home from Target and I looked at Kim and said "you must be going stir crazy not being able to just take off in the car and go shopping". She looks and me and tells me she left this morning, by herself, and went grocery shopping while Danny watched the baby.
I told her she was crazy, she isn't suppose to drive for 3 weeks, or until the doctor releases her, then I went after Danny, as he says I was yelling at him. He is saying to me "Why are you yelling at me" and I said what were you thinking letting Kim drive? Then he remembers that Kim wasn't suppose to drive, so then he went after Kim. Kim, being the shit she is, just smiles and says, well (Danny) you didn't stop me so I just drove slow and went shopping. Danny said he was changing the baby and feeding her and had forgotten all about it. I had said to everyone last week that we needed to take her car keys away from her because I know her, I would have done the same thing so I knew she would. With Danny back at work now, I don't believe she will try driving again, Miss Madison is just too new to be putting in and out of the car seat.

That's it for now, I could go on forever about Miss Madison, but I'll probably lose all my readerships if I did.

3 comments:

Danny said...

You can talk about my daughter (Miss Madison) all you want, I won't get tired of it. :)

marisa said...

You can go on and on about my baby cousin and I won't get tired either. Shame on Danny for not remembering about the driving. Jeri, I don't know if we can trust the two of them to be alone with Miss Madison. Perhaps, you need to park the coach in their driveway and set up webcams throughout the house so you can watch over them.

Jeri said...

As a matter of fact we just talked to Kim about us staying here and helping out with the babysitting so she wouldn't have to work every weekend. But she didn't seem to thrilled, or maybe she was just too tired to think about it. She had a bad night with Miss Madison and was up most of the night.