Wednesday, July 16, 2008

1st REAL BABYSITTING JOB / PICKLE BALL

Dave and I did our real 1st babysitting job to Miss Madison. Kim and Danny went to the OB Doc so Kim could have her staples taken out, so Dave and I had Miss Madison all to ourselves to babysit and feed. Kim called me and said they were just leaving the doctors and there was no pain with the staples coming out then she went on to say that they talked about birth control methods that she could use in 5 weeks, I was thinking...Keep your knees together... but she said they talked about some other method because of the breast feeding. Sorry Danny you just have to wait a while.:)
Kim's appointment was at 1:30pm so they left about 1:15 then called me at 2:10 and said don't wait for them just give Miss Madison her bottle of breast milk at 2:15. Dave had a doctor appointment at 2:50 for the foot doctor, so there I am all alone with Miss Madison. We had a long talk about her finishing her bottle or else I was in trouble, then about how to torment her parents when she gets older. She told me she has her Daddy wrapped around her finger already and if anyone wants to see him jump just ask her, he does what ever she wants.

Dave got back from his docs at 3:20 and still no Kim and Danny, they finally called me at 3:30 and said they had so many errands to run but they were on their way home. When they got home they realized being gone for that long without Madison they felt like a part of them was missing, which is good for 1st time parents, wait till the rest of the kids come and they will feel differently, just kidding.:)

More news tomorrow, but at 4pm today 101 degrees Dave and I went to the tennis courts and practiced a little pickle ball. Dave has gotten the green light from all of his doctors so we went and tried again. Will see tomorrow how he feels, will let you know about Dave and the happenings that are going on tomorrow.

1 comment:

marisa said...

Hooray to the new grandma! Babysitting is the perfect time to teach Madison how to wrap daddy around her finger. Although I'm sure she's figuring out how to do it with any help. Ha ha.