Sunday, August 26, 2007

August 26, 2007 we just stopped for the night at Utica, Illinois at a campground called Hickory Hollow. I must say driving thru Iowa they will never be short on corn. It seems like their lands are filled with rows and rows of corn fields. When we crossed over into Illinois I was seeing the same thing. When we stopped at the Flying J for Diesel Fuel Kim called, they are having a great time and had taken a plane over to Oahu to Honolulu and taken a tour of Pearl Harbor. I had told her even though she had seen it Danny really needed to see it for himself. They took the tour of that and the Missouri then Danielle came and picked them up and drove them around to see the island. Danielle was one of Kim's bridesmaid that had flown in for the wedding, she is in the navy and is stationed in Oahu, I know, tough life. I'm on Dave's computer right now because where we are we can't get my computer working, so I'm going to end now so this gets posted. Hopefully tomorrow I can complete my writings, I do have some funny stuff to tell you.

No comments: