Wednesday, August 15, 2007

August 15, 2007 I believe this will be my last blog for a little while. I know after the last blog I should have had writers cramps and taken at least another week off, no such luck. Yesterday, after the urgent care visit for Dave he then went to Kim's and started wrapping the presents, he didn't finish so he is there today finishing up. He did go to AAA and got the stuff for the airlines, so that's done and Kim doesn't havr to worry anymore. In the afternoon Kim and I had our hair done then Dave and I took Kim out to dinner, you know to talk about the "Birds and the Bees", ya, right, she still hasn't told us everything she knows.:) We just told her she is very lucky, Danny is a great guy, and we will always be there for her if anything should come up, except money issues, then they can call Danny's parents. Just kidding, they have to try and find us 1st. Anyway, it was a nice dinner and good conversation and all agreed very nervous. She still hasn't written down her vows yet, she said she has them in her head, but just hasn't written them down yet. Dave read me his speech again with the funny lines in it and he still couldn't get through it without tears. He said maybe after reading it a few more times he will get through it, sure but not at the wedding he won't. Kim has nails put on this afternoon then at 5pm we go and pick up her dress. Tonight we go over to the house and load up my car with all the wedding stuff then drive down to Simi tomorrow. I think that's about it, will write again after the wedding.

No comments: