Wednesday, August 22, 2007

August 22, 2007 Just a quick note so everyone knows where we are. We are now in Black Hills, South Dakato and will be here until Saturday morning. Hopefully I can finish going thru all of my emails and get caught up on my blog, you know it will be a long one so I might just have to break it up in a few parts. Danny called and left a message on my phone "Hi, mother-inlaw, this is your son-inlaw, just wanted to say hi and that Kim and him had gone parasailing, they both made it through it and are having fun" I tried to call them but just get Danny's voice mail, twice now, Kim's goes straight to her voice mail so don't know if she took her phone, or if they did I hope they brought their chargers. We are in mountain time zone now, so an hour ahead of Calif. tomorrow will go to Mt. Rushmore then to Crazy Horse and what ever else we can squeeze in. Sorry about Dave's spelling on his blog update but I was just too tired to sit and write, plus, 160 emails to go through.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOMORROW, MARISA. You are catching up to me, because I know damn well I'm not getting any older, at least in my mind, the body has another opinion.

2 comments:

marisa said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. 34 ain't on the road to old is it?

Jeri said...

No way, I use to think 25 was old, of course I was 10 then, now I believe old is 70 to 80's. Otherwise it is 34 years young.