Wednesday, August 15, 2007

August 15, 2007 another post. 1st of, I'm sure, many more almost disasters to happen, Danielle, one of the brides maids that flew in from Hawaii last night tried on her dress and it didn't fit. I believe a few blogs back I had mentioned that we picked the dress up in Northridge on our way to the bacheloreete party, that turned into a disaster. Danielle guessed on the size and she was really wrong, but thank goodness David's Bridal had one more dress like it and it was Danielle's size. One disaster avoided, how do you like my new word, disaster? Hope it's spelled right.
Picked up Kim's dress and they showed me how to tie up the back train, the slip part will be no problem it's the lace part that is a challenge, hopefully my niece, Marisa, will be able to help me.

5 comments:

marisa said...

First off, yes, disaster is always a great word when discussing weddings. Second, of course, I can help in any way. Just give me the signal and I'll be there to help. How is Dave's foot? Swelling gone down yet? It never ends when it comes to weddings. Can't wait until Saturday. Have fun driving to Simi and I'll see you soon.

Jeri said...

Dave said the swelling is down but very sore to the touch, with the swelling with your feet maybe he can wear a pair of your shoes.:) I guess when we get to Simi today he will have to look for a cheap pair of shoes for the wedding. If we can't get the back of the dress tied up I will be yelling for you.

marisa said...

Tell Dave I'm sure I could find him some good comfy pregnant girl fancy sandals he could wear. Ha ha. Does this mean when he's crying during the father-daughter dance it could be because of his feet and not because he's happy for his baby girl?

Jeri said...

I didn't think about the crying stuff maybe that's why he let the door fall on his foot.

marisa said...

Ah ha. We figured him out. And he probably thought he was being so sneaky.