Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday July 15, 2007 Sunday early evening and I'm starting to feel human again, but I know Kim isn't yet, you see last night was her bachelorette party and it didn't end good. But I'll keep you in suspense and 1st get caught up on the rest of the week.
Wednesday we went to Kim's for dinner and Dave and Danny shaved Valley's hair off. It is so darn hot here that Danny decided to shave Chelsea and Toby, their 2 dogs, because there house was just full of dog hair. After seeing them I decided to have Valley shaved too, she looks so naked. Don't have to worry about dog hair anymore for a while.
Thursday, I had my dentist appointment, which went fine, had the teeth cleaned and back in March I had a filling fall out so once again, I'll go back and have it re-filled again, it hasn't bothered me so I didn't worry about it. Also, on Thursday the RV Park starting filling up, well we found out and RV Rally was happening here, I just love Rallies. By Friday night there were going to be 40 rigs here for the "Van Nuys Travelers" Rally. I think 10 showed up on Thursday, the rest were coming Friday. Some were older rigs, and I guess the group have been getting together for 20 yrs. plus. I must say after the first 10 rigs showed up I was kind of noticing something, no white folks, so I guess there was going to be no way Dave and I could join their chapter, which I was right, the whole chapter was black, or African American, what ever you want to call them, to me they were a great group to be with. On Friday, July 13th, Friday the 13th, was my brother's birthday, so Happy Belated Birthday now, anyway Kim and Danny were coming over for dinner. Kim and I were suppose to go to a self defense class at 7:30pm at their church, I think, but when they were on their way over all hell broke loose. Danielle, who is one of the brides maids, called Kim about when she would be flying home from Hawaii, that is where she is stationed, so Kim called David's Bridal to have Danielle's dress shipped to Bakersfield, David's Bridal said they didn't have Danielle registered. Kim was with Danielle, at the end of May, in Northridge's David's Bridal to help Danielle get registered. So then David's Bridal said they don't have anymore of the dresses, Kim went berserk. Her and Danny went to David's Bridal in Bakersfield and Kim got on the phone with the Northridge store, they ended up finding 2 of the dresses a size 8 and 12. She called Danielle in Hawaii and she had to run to a store to see what size she was, it seems she had gained a lot of weight since her breakup with her boyfriend but the Navy had put her on a diet too, but it ended up she is a size 8 again, so Kim purchased the dress over the phone and we had to pick it up this weekend. Well they got to our place late and self defense class was out of the question, we ate then went to the Bar and Grill in the park to try and get Kim calmed down. Kim had a lemon drop, a sweet martini, we then all got to talking to people in the place. When we starting walking back to the coach, the Van Nuys group had music playing and having a good time. We kind of joined in and hung around for about an hour, ladies were asking Kim about gastric bypass surgery, Danny was with someone else talking basketball and Dave and I were with another group just talking about RV's and they really loved the 1.5 million dollar neighbor we have. We all had a really good time, and Saturday the park was closing down the Bar and Grill for their big get together, which we were invited to, but Kim and I would be gone, and Dave and Danny already had plans to go to dinner then see Transformers movie.
Saturday was the big day, and I guess I have kept you in suspense long enough, but maybe just a little bit longer. Saturday Kim and I went to have a pedicure and a fill for my nails and a manicure for Kim. After that we went to the mall and had our makeup put on, they do it free right there in the mall and it was fun, fake eyelashes and everything. Dave and Danny were finishing shaving Valley, then taking a bunch of stuff to the dump. At 3:20 Kim had a hair appointment after that she picked me up then we went and picked up Magan at 4:30 and hit the road. We made it to David's Bridal at 6:05 pm and they closed at 6 but Kim called ahead and they said someone would be there so we could pick up Danielle's dress. After that we drove to the mall in Simi to drop Kim's rings off at the jewelers for sizing then the 3 of us went to Dave's BBQ, a new restaurant there, and had appetizers. At 7:45 we stopped and picked up my friend Vickey and headed to Tracy's for the party. We were having a real good time at Tracy's, with the hats and name tags we had to where. We had champagne with strawberries and they had some kind of rum drink if you wanted it. One of the games they planned was you had to go by the names that were on our tags and if you messed up you had to take a shot of either vodka or rum. These young girls were scaring me so I just didn't say any one's name, one game I was winning and Kim, Tracy, Aimee and Brandy kept losing. Tracy started having a hard time breathing so Kim started taking her shots for her, I wasn't getting caught at all until the end and I got busted about 3 times. The limo picked us up at around 10 pm and we went to Universal Studios to the Rumba Room for drinking and dancing. The ride there was fun there were 9 of us but at midnight we were calling 911. We ended up in St. Joseph's emergency room in Burbank the rest of the night. Kim got alcohol poisoning, we all went to the hospital, I called Danny he came down never could get hold of Dave. At about 1 or 2am the limo driving took everyone home and Danny and I stayed with her. Danny's parents came over too, which I'm sure Kim won't be to happy about when she can really think about it, how embarrassing. We really couldn't get Kim to wake up and she just kept having like mini seizers, her arms and head kept shaking back and forth. I went into the lobby about 5am to try and get some rest while Danny sat with her, then everyone figured out that it Kim could just get into a room away from all the noise she would rest and not shake so much. It was not a great hospital, she was in the hallway the whole time, so many cops around and bringing people into the ER room. I finally got in touch with Dave at 7am and he started to drive down, then the doctor said Kim could go home, even though she wasn't awake yet but he thought she would get better rest out of the ER, no shit sherlock, the place sucked. Danny went to get gas in the truck, I called Dave and told him to turn around because we were bringing her home. When I went back in the ER I was able to get Kim to wake up and start moving around a little. When Danny got back we got her loaded into the truck and hit the road for Bakersfield. Magan, Kim's friend who came with us, spent the night at Tracy's then she drove Kim's car home. Dave came and picked me and Valley up at Kim's when we got back and I went to sleep on the couch, but before we left Kim's her and Danny were already asleep on their couch. Fun night to start out with, but it sure didn't end up right, will talk to Kim tomorrow and see how she feels then. That's it for now, finally had a little excitement in our lives, but don't really want that kind of excitement.
Dave and I have decided it's not a good idea to have both of our phones plugged into the front of the coach while we sleep because with the fan on and the air conditioning running you can't hear the phone ring. Plus he has a new phone and discovered he had it programed to shut off, because of work between 11pm and 6am. that's another reason why I couldn't get in touch with him.

No comments: