Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday April 29, 2007 Haven't written for a week so I've got some catching up to do.
Monday morning we drove the coach over to Davis Cabinets and they got started on the work they needed to do. We drove back over, in the car, to Camp Monaco and hung out in the lounge where Dave could hook up his computer and work. Around noon we were suppose to go back over and check out the coach and see if they had any questions, but before we left Lee had told me to watch out for Brian's butt crack, and that when they had their coach worked on Vicki had gotten sick of seeing that thing. (Brian is the main guy that was doing the woodwork on our coach) Anyway, when we got back Brian was just going into the coach to install the new sliding drawers when I walked in behind Dave, OMG there must have been a good 3 inches of butt crack, too funny. I stayed outside after that, when possible, when we got back to Camp Monaco I had a good laugh with Lee and Vicki. We picked up the coach Monday night, and Davis Cabinets had 80% of the work done already, but we did need to bring it back on Tuesday morning at 8 a.m. Monday night, the gang, Stan, Ginger, Lee, Vicki, Dave and I went out to dinner at P.F. Changs for dinner and it was great.
Tuesday, we got the coach back that night and all the work was done with Davis and it looks great, now all I need is the washer/dryer combo and that work will be done.
Wednesday we just hung out at Camp Monaco and Dave worked on hooking up the computer system again.
Thursday morning we drove the coach over to the tile/carpet place, they were going to begin gutting it and removing the old carpet and some of the tile. Around noon we drove up to Marty's to move in with him and Dayna for a week. It ends up that Friday night Dayna and Marty were driving to Washington to be assistants to scuba diving students so really we will be house sitting for them. Late Thursday afternoon one of Valley's trips, by herself, outside looking for the cats, she came hopping back into the house on 3 legs, she was holding her right back leg up in the air. Oh no I thought not torn ligaments again, I hope, so we waited until the morning and took her to Marty's vet because she was still holding her leg up. Sure enough torn ligaments but this time in her right leg, it was like 5 or 6 years ago when Chelsea jumped on Valley and tore the ligaments in her left knee. Valley is almost 11 yrs old so we told the vet NO SURGERY, so she ended up wrapping up the leg and for the next 6 weeks I have to towel walk her. The vet is going to try a series of shots once a week to try and help the leg heal itself, will see. Yesterday, after Marty had called me and told me he had lost my car keys, Dayna and him had taken my car to Washington, Dave drove down to Junction City to the coach to see if we had the serial number for the keys for the locksmith. No such luck on finding it but on the way back Dave stopped at Pet Smart and picked up a vest for Valley to put on with handles on top so I can walk her around. Boy, that vest is much easier to hold on too then using a towel. Anyway, this morning we went to Marty's for breakfast and as of this posting I haven't heard from Marty so don't know yet if he got a key made. He had told me the locksmith said he could do it without the serial number so I guess I'll find out later. As soon as Dave shows me how to post pictures to my blog, I'll post pictures of Valley with her leg all wrapped up. That's about it for now, all we are doing is hanging around Marty's doing laundry, cleaning his house, watering his plants and garden, and making sure Valley stays still.

No comments: