Sunday, April 08, 2007

April 8, 2007 HAPPY EASTER.
Yesterday we went driving around with Lee and Vicki, we drove around one of the lakes here and saw the devastation the resent fires have done, what a shame. We then stopped at the new rest area here and had a picnic lunch and looked over another lake that is really a mud hole. After that we drove back in town and they dropped me off so I could get my nails done. Dave came in later, while I was still there, and had a pedicure. That night we went out for a real nice dinner and just had a great relaxing day.
Today we went out for breakfast then Vicki went on to church. Lee and Dave started getting the coaches ready for hitting the road tomorrow morning. I got all my laundry done and cleaned the inside of the coach. Tonight we will be going to Vicki's Dad's for Easter Dinner then tomorrow we head out for Oregon. That's about it, it was really a nice relaxing couple days of rest for Dave, Valley and I. Susanville is a nice small town, great for visiting but couldn't stay here for more then 2 weeks I think for me, anyway.

No comments: