Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday, April 22, 2007 Lee and Vicki left this morning to go visit with a few of Vicki's relatives and Dave and I took off for Elkton to have breakfast at Marty's. Boy, it sure seems like that drive to Elkton from Harrisburg gets longer and longer. We did stop on the way and drove thru a campground where Valley and I will probably be staying at when Dave flies to Norfolk Virginia for a week. There are two campgrounds at the same exit, one to the left and one to the right. The only problem is the one to the left is $43.00 a night and the other one is $24.00, so can you guess where we are staying, it's a no brainer, I'm cheap. If it doesn't work out for Valley and I we can always go stay with Marty and Dayna, or at least that's what he told me.
I'm just hoping now that we get the coach all done so we can do a quick run up to Washington to see Rob, Kelli, Alex, Rosie and Bob. I was hoping to stay in Washington while Dave was in Virginia but to change his flight out of Eugene was going to cost us $500 and there is no way we are going to pay that. When we got back this afternoon we started cleaning out the file cabinet, that Dave had put in for his work, and the closet so Davis Cabinets can start their work tomorrow. We threw away so much stuff, shoes we haven't worn for a year and misc. stuff we haven't touched in a year. (we should have had a garage sale, one of the Monaco campers said to me) Anyway, that's about it for now, will update more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard a rumor that you might be trying to get up here. We would love it. We got another dog. An adorable puppy for Noah to play with! We don't have anything lined up for the next month or so and would love to see you guys. Rosie and Bob are up here. I think Bob might head back to CA for a bit, but Rosie is pretty much here for the summer. Hope to see you soon! Kelli
P.S. We are really getting excited for Kim's wedding!