Monday, April 02, 2007

April 2, 2007 sorry I haven't written for a while, but while in Branson we seemed to stay busy and I never got the chance to write my blog. Anyway, right now we are in Russell Kansas staying at Triple J Campground. Very small campground but we are only staying one night then on the road again tomorrow.
We got to Branson Missouri on March 30 and stayed at Plantation at Fall Creek Resort, what a great place, I highly recommend it. They have the campsite, apartments, time shares and so much more. In the morning they have a breakfast buffet for only $3.99 and a lunch buffet for $5.99. Saturday morning we did go to the breakfast buffet once and it was very nice. They have activities all day long, swimming pools indoors, games, golf ect. I really liked the place. Another place I highly recommend is Branson Missouri, what a great place to visit, but you need about a month to see everything. What a party, place all family orientated, entertainment during the day and night, and they must have 7 miniature golf courses in town. Check it out on their website. Saturday at 2pm we went to #1 hits of the 60's show, my nephew Spanky should have been on that stage, just a bunch of young and a little bit older singers singing all the #1 hits from the 60's. They sang over 100 songs in the 1hr and 45 min. they were on the stage. My nephew had a better singing voice then some of them. I shouldn't say that, this was only the 7th performance they had done together. Dave got to talk to one of the ladies there and she said they hire by the singing voices and worry about their dancing abilities later. My nephew can do both, sing and dance, he really should look into trying out his stage performance there.
Back to what we did, we did the afternoon show at 2 then at 8pm we went to the Shanghai Circus, good show but I'm telling you peoples bodies should not bend in those positions. On Sunday, April 1st, it was our 29th wedding anniversary, not a good day. I woke up at 2am freezing to death, I guess I got some kind of flu bug. I managed to go out to breakfast and got some oatmeal and toast down then went back to the coach and just was sleeping all day. Dave did a little running around, then about 4 I got up and got dressed and tried to act normal but wasn't feeling that great but better then what I had felt in the morning. We had show tickets to the Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater at 8pm and had planned on a nice dinner before hand so at 6 we left for Landry's Seafood House. We had a little appetizer, which we hardly touched before our salad was delivered, I had 2 small bites of my salad then I broke out into a sweat and told Dave I was going to faint, next thing I knew I was surrounded by people asking me if I knew my name, if I was alright, I was saying what the hell is going on? Dave told me I had a seizure and we were going to emergency. We went to the hospital were there 3 hours and it was the best I felt all day. The doctor said all my vitals were good, no fever, blood looked good except low on potassium, I think what had happened was my fever finally broke. We got back to the coach at 10:30 pm, with our Wendy's take out food, what a great anniversay.
Oh well enough for now, I think I'm all caught up.

No comments: