Wednesday, April 04, 2007

April 4, 2007 we are now in Ogden Utah staying at the Century RV Park, not a bad looking place, there are a lot of people that live here but at least the place is kept up. The bad thing is it is right next to the Freeway and the Freeway is all torn up with construction work so it was fun getting here. We will get headed out about 6 am tomorrow morning and try and beat some of the traffic, but I don't think that will happen.
We went out to dinner with my Uncle Renzo and his son and daughter-in-law to this great place called Timberline. I'm telling you all now, you must stop and eat at this place, it's not cheap but the amount they feed you is well worth the money. When I say the amount they feed you I'm just talking about the meat portion of your meal. My T-bone was an inch thick and covered just about the whole plate, Dave's prime rib was just about the biggest I've seen. Along with the meal you get bread, dinner salad and a choice of one item with the meat, chicken, ribs, or seafood you choose for dinner. n Valentine was in seventh heaven when she saw the T-bone bone they I gave her when we got back, she was outside the RV for half an hour chewing on it. Once she had it pretty clean I let her bring it in the RV and she chewed for another 1/2 hour.
Enough of that, will write tomorrow when we get to Reno. Plus, I have a story to tell about our one slide on our RV that wouldn't open.

No comments: