Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Still April 3, and we just arrived in a KOA Kampground in Laramie, Wyoming. Dave did all the driving today, while he was doing his phone calls and emails. He has gotten really good at working on his computer while driving, I don't really care for it, I can do some of the driving, but I really believe he likes doing it. He likes to brag to the other guys about it, which I know this will piss him off that I said it, but oh well. After not feeling 100% yesterday and taking over the driving, my attitude now is I can drive it's no big deal. The only thing is when it comes to city driving I might have a heart attack or cause one hell of an accident but if it comes up, oh well.
With Dave's work meetings today we just found out that he has to go to Washington DC next week while we are at Winchester Bay Oregon with our friends from Susanville, Vicki and Lee. He just got done booking his flight information which is flying out of Eugene Oregon on the 10th at 5pm then flies back on the 11th from DC at 6pm and gets back to Eugene at 10pm, boy is he going to be tired.
Anyway, the drive thru Colorado was pretty, there is snow covered mountains to look at, when stopping for fuel the wind was really blowing and cold, needless to say, Valley didn't get a lot of time to walk around and do her thing. Tomorrow we head out for Ogden Utah and will see my Uncle Renzo and have dinner together hopefully, that's it for now.

No comments: