Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN / BEST EMPLOYERS

Happy Halloween to everyone, Miss Madison has her outfit on which is a onesy that says" Baby's 1st Halloween", Kim said she has to wear it all day but Danny made me promise not to put the black bow on her head.

Dave has given up bike riding or until he either gets a 3 wheeler or a bike he can put his feet on the ground when he stops. Yes, you guessed it, he was riding over to Kim's yesterday and fell again. He went to Danny's doctors and he dislocated his thumb so now it is in a kind of cast thing. When he fell he landed on the peddles, I guess, because above his knee he has a line of holes, he doesn't know what part of the bike he landed on. Now he has both legs scabbed up because the last time he fell and still hasn't gone away was when we were in Colorado and he fell while we were out riding. (or else it's just a big scar now, not sure) I don't know what we are going to do on Thursday's now because I have to be at Kim's by 6am so he either drops me off, stays home until I get back at 8pm or takes the bus over to Kim's, we have a week to figure it out.

I mentioned that I have the best employers because I've only been back 3 weeks and they are letting me have a week off already. Dave and I are heading out to St. George Utah tomorrow for a week. I mentioned before in the blog that we had some friends, Linda and Larry, just move there and Bob, Jackie, Dave and I were going to try and visit them on the way back from the Balloon Fiesta, but no time for Dave and I because Kim was going back to work. It ends up Larry passed away 2 days after we got back to Bakersfield. Jackie and Bob are there now and visiting with Linda and keeping her company. The memorial service is on the 8th so Dave and I decided to drive to St. George and visit with Linda too before the service. We will drive back on the 9th because Kim has to work on Monday the 10th, unusual day but it happens. She will have a work class to go to on Wednesday so that week will be busy for me so maybe it is a good thing I take a week off ahead of time. Miss Madison is really easy to watch she is a very happy baby, today has been a little tough but you have to expect days like those, no big deal. I even got to show her off to the mail lady, who is dying for one of her kids to have kids. She said her husband said "their 1st two kids were false advertisement" which means the 3rd one was hell on wheels.

Miss Madison has just woken up again, I'm only getting 1/2 hour naps out of her today every 2 to 3 hours, tough day like I said, oh well.

1 comment:

marisa said...

So sorry to hear about your friend Larry passing. Good thing you have good employers like you said so you can go visit Linda. 30 min. naps every 2-3 hours is great in my opinion. Ha ha.