Friday, October 03, 2008

Albuquerque New Mexico

We landed at the Adventure Caravan RV parking space about 10am. I would guess most of the RV's came in last night, oh well. When we were 1st pulling in we saw Nancy and Dan from our Mexico trip and once we got parked we were parked next too Troy and Mary Ann from our Mexico trip too, what a small world. At 2pm we had a meeting with the caravan telling us what will be happening for the next 5 days then later on someone showed up to show us how hot air balloons work, no big deal.

We had heard the balloon crews were looking for volunteers with the balloons and the chase vehicles, so Dave and Bob rode down, on the bikes, to the fields and signed up. Starting tomorrow, Saturday, then again on Sunday we have to drive them to the fields at 5:30am so they can be part of the balloon crew, I should say I will be driving them, I don't think Jackie can be ready that early. (ha ha)
I haven't been able to take time to have my nails done since Oregon, so needless to say I'm down to 1 and 1/2 left. But might as well leave them off because when I start baby sitting Miss Madison I don't want poop getting under the nails. :) Plus, with the way the market is going I just can't afford it anymore.
Love ya
More updates later.

1 comment:

marisa said...

Trust me, you don't want poop under the nails and it does happen. Glad to hear that you had a good morning at the balloon show. Look forward to seeing pics. Read my blog about our trip today.