Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tinted Windows just in time

Let me start off with YEA MISS MADISON gaining so much weight, as Kim said in her blog she is over 8 lbs now.

The new tinted windows are great, and got done just in time. Yesterday it was 102, today is suppose to be 103 and 104 on Friday. We can now keep our window covers open and now I can really spy on the park, and they can't see in the windows so they don't know that I'm spying on them, ha ha. I just have to remember that if a light is on in the coach they can see in that window where the light is. It really keeps the coach a lot cooler and when you put your hands near the windows you don't feel any heat. Going to be loving life now, just wish we would have done it in June and not wait until we are about to leave Bakersfield. Oh well.
I did find 2 other stores besides Wal-Mart, it was Kohl's and Avenue it was so much fun. :)
Wal-Mart is my favorite, and really the Super Wal-Marts are the best, hopefully by next year the Super Wal-Mart will be done here in Bakersfield.

No comments: