Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back in Bakersfield Again

We left the Elks around 9:30am and headed back to Bakersfield, Dave in the motor home and Valley and I in the Envoy. When we stopped at the Flying J outside of Bakersfield so Dave could fill up I went on ahead to Kim's to say "Hi" see Miss Madison and drop Valley off. When Dave got close to Kim's I jumped in the car and met him at the RV Park so we could get all hooked up. Dave flushed out the tank and had to go get another water filter because ours was full of mud. Yea, good water again, well as good as we could get it anyway in Bakersfield.
Went back over to Kim's at 3 and she and Miss Madison were home but Danny was out car shopping, or actually just looking and talking to the BMW Dealer. Miss Madison was awake for awhile and played with Grandpa, then it was my turn. We played for a little bit then I did my walking around the house with her explaining what each room is and as usual she fell asleep, I must be that boring or it's the hot flashes that just instantly put her to sleep. Kim cooked dinner,(thank you because we were tired) which was really good but by 5:30 Dave and I were really hungry, hadn't eaten lunch today, so we started without Danny. Danny then comes home around 6, I'm folding my laundry in the garage and I hear Miss Madison. I walk back in the house and Kim had taken her into the room to breast feed, she and Danny had just started to eat dinner, figures, Dave had said to her she should have eaten with us. We talked to Danny for a little while then hit the road for home, we were tired after this little camping trip.
You know in Edna Calif. we had our heater on at one point and I even had a sweat shirt on, but back in Bakersfield and it's 105 again.

No comments: