Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Quick Update

Yesterday was the 1st day since Miss Madison has come into this world that I did not see her. Boy, when Dave and I had gotten there this afternoon she had grown soooo much!!! :)
Since we see her everyday we don't noticed how much she is growing, but this last week you can really see the difference. She stays awake alot longer and just looks around more and more. Her favorite thing is still the fan, round and round it goes. I'm so excited for tomorrow because it is 1st shots day (that's not exciting) but it is weigh in time, can't wait to see how much she has gained.
The reason we didn't go over yesterday is we had a company come out and give us an estimate for tinting our windows. The big slide out windows just kill us in this heat, I know, good timing on our part now that we will be leaving Bakersfield we should have done it when we 1st got here. Anyway, the guy came out and said what it would cost and would go back to the office and see when they could do it if we decided to do it. We decided to do it, we wanted to spend what is left of our money before the stock market took it all. Well, they then needed to come back out and have the person installing the tinting look around and see what we needed to do, before installing. (like moving the desk or dining table)
They are covering the windows tomorrow,Wednesday, which is gardener day at the RV Park, plus the installing will take like 5 hours, so Dave is staying at the motor home and Valley and I are going over to see Kim, Danny, Miss Madison and Toby. Since it is Miss Madison's doctor appointment and Danny is going with Kim I think I will take off and do some shopping at Walmart, big day for me, I don't get many by myself anymore, hope I can handle it.
Does anyone know if there are any other stores besides "WALMART"? :)

2 comments:

marisa said...

Yes, there is...Target or better yet Super Target. ST and Walmart are my two favorite stores now that we are on a "budget" along with Sunflower Market. Tell Kim I said good luck at the doctor's today. It's OK if she cries when Madison gets her shots. We all do it. Can't wait to hear how much she weighs now.

MICHAEL said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE WalMart! I can go up and down each isle and look at everything, likes its totally something new. They have great prices for quality items.

I miss everyone very much. Hope to see you all soon!

LOVE YOU!!!