Friday, August 01, 2008

Back to Work / Mama Mia

Yesterday morning instead of playing pickle ball we went to the house and worked on more of the sprinklers in the front yard. We stopped around 11:30am, asked Kim if she would babysit Valley so we could go home take a shower, have lunch and then go to the movies. (so much for helping her with Miss Madison) Mama Mia was great, the theater was pretty full with old retired folks like us, I was just hoping the movie would be good or else the whole group of us would be snoozing, after all it was nap time. But like I said the movie was really good, just like Spanky said, there was laughing and some crying parts, I think when it comes out on DVD I will be purchasing this one to add to my collection of musicals.

We went over to Kim's around 2:30 and she had been having a tough day. She said Miss Madison had been fussy all day with gas, and had just fallen asleep right before we got there. Miss Madison had lots of gas bubbles, was upset and crying, then after a long while Kim would cry because she wanted nothing else but to make her daughter feel better, I told her that's when she should call me, even if it's just for moral support. We leave here in 26 days so she better use us and abuse us while she can.
We had dinner together, when Danny got home, then Dave and Danny worked on the computer for a little bit then went on the Wii to play golf. Kim was pumping and Miss Madison was sound asleep in my arms, so the guys had some free play time. At 8pm Dave and I left and Danny was going to the gym, he hadn't left by the time we left so don't know for sure if he made it there. Will find out tomorrow when Kim and I go for our pedicures, mommy daughter day, Miss Madison will join us when she gets a little older.

Dave and Danny are working on setting up a site for them to be able to post pictures of them and Miss Madison for all to see. This is a must, since we will be leaving for about 6 weeks, and you know how much a baby can change in that time period. I think Miss Madison keeps them both pretty busy, right now, so don't know how much picture taking they will take. It will be a lot easier to take pics when Miss Madison gets a little older, like maybe 3 months old. The main thing is getting Kim and Danny putting pictures on the computer instead of getting all the printouts at Costco. Printouts are old school.

2 comments:

marisa said...

What am I going to do with that cousin of mine? Does she not know she can call on me any time? I'm gonna give her a hard time for not using and abusing me too. She doesn't have to go it alone. I know all about a fussy, gassy baby. I'll give her a call myself too to check in. Glad to hear that Dave is setting up a site for them to post pics. I want to see Miss Maddie as much as possible. K&D need a webcam too. Hint, hint, Uncle Dave.

Danny said...

Marisa do you guys have a webcam? we have one and I installed it in our computer. The only thing I need is a Windows live ID from you guys. Do you have one, that way I can add you. That way you can see Miss Maddie live!!!