Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wednesday August 23rd, yesterday, mid-morning Dave and I went to the mall here. I really was just going to Target but since Target is attached to the mall we decided to walk thru the whole thing and check it out. Guess what, it's just like any other mall except most malls don't have a Target Store attached. We both needed hair cuts, well mainly me, Dave just needed a touch up, so we found a hair cutting place in the mall and got butchered. Dave told the lady just a little shorter and she went a little bit too much for him, I like it though. The lady that did mine she asked me are you sure you want it that short and I said yes. Needless to say I'm not blond anymore as Dave pointed out, she had cut it all away. At least these hair cuts should last us quite awhile. After that we went to an RV store to get a new fuse for the brake buddy, but 1st we drove thru Bellingham and got lost for quite awhile, but we finally found the place. Last night we were invited to Rosie's for a taco dinner, very good. Robert, Kelli and Alex came too and we had a good time talking and eating. While there I called Trini and found out she isn't doing too well with the last surgery she had, boy I feel sorry for her.
bye for now

No comments: