Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tuesday evening, August 29, 2006, We took the RV in at 7:45 a.m and walked back to where we are parked and it's not 3 miles like I said in the last blog it's only 2 miles.
Ok, Ok, now I don't want anyone to get jealous of what I did today, no no I didn't take the bracelet making class or tour the cabinet shop but what I did do was take the ladies driving class. I know, I know, I didn't think Dave could talk me into it but he did and I must admit it was a pretty good class. The class started at 10 a.m. and we stopped at 11:45 p.m. for lunch. Guaranty RV Centers were having a free BBQ Lunch for everyone at their dealership, then afterward we all walked around and checked out the new motor homes. We got back at 1:30 but I didn't get to take my driving lesson until 4 p.m. there were 9 ladies in the class and the instructor took 1 person at a time for like a 20 min. drive. He went in the order that we had signed up and I was number 8, I did good, he said, except backing up the rv in a parking space, he suggested that my husband still do that for awhile until I get more practice. So I guess now I have to start driving but if possible I'm not doing city driving, only highway.
We picked up the RV at 5 and they said it looks like they will finish up by Friday, so then we can head up to Marty's.
Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings, bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How could you turn down the bracelet making class? You have such restraint!

Kelli