Saturday, August 05, 2006

Today is Saturday, August 5th, on Monday July 31st we drove the Envoy back to Bakersfield and left the motor home in Gilroy. Had to drive back because I had a court date with my ex-employer on Aug. 1st. We left Valley in Bakersfield while we drove down to Van Nuys on Tuesday, I also had a dentist appointment at 10:45 because I had lost a filling in a tooth I had done right when we left for Bakersfield. Kill two birds with one stone, tooth and court. The court date was at 1 pm and we ended up settling out of court which really worked out well for us. Now I am finally done with them completely after this 4 month battle.
We drove back to Gilroy on Wednesday and hung out there until Friday morning. We got on the road and drove to Redding, which is where we are until tomorrow. Today we went to Lake Shasta Caverns, very interesting to see. Tonight we will be going to Shasta Raceway, it seems like, if you've read any of the other blogs, on Saturday nights we are always going to car races. Maybe I should start writing articles on raceways for a magazine, if only I could write and spell things right.
Anyway, heading out tomorrow for Port Angeles, but can't make the drive in one day so will stop somewhere in between.
Bye for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are making the rounds. Can't wait to hear what the setlement was. Hope it was really good.

Love you both and miss you both. Let me now if you need numbers up north for Terri and Alan.

Love the other Alton Clan!