Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Belated B/day Kim - RV Problems

Sorry Kim after us shopping all day I forgot to open up a blog and wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. It was fun hanging out together, us 3 generations, Miss Madison, you and I.

Tuesday we drove down to Anaheim for Trini's Dads funeral, not fun times, but I'm glad we could share the time with the family. The traffic was terrible coming home, Kim dropped Dave and I off at the coach around 7:30pm. I went to open the door and the coach door would not open. Thank goodness I hadn't locked all the windows, Dave was able to climb thru the drivers side window. He worked on that door from the inside but it wasn't opening, I ended up climbing thru the emergency window, which is right behind the driver's seat. Dave ended up climbing thru the window a couple more times getting tools for the door. After an hour and sawing thru the door lock the damn thing finally came open. I'll post pictures when I get back to the coach, I'm at Kim's babysitting right now. Wednesday, Dave got most of the parts he needed and put the door back together, panels back on ect. you would never know he had torn the thing apart. Thank god Dave has all these tools and knows how to repair just about anything, Good Job Dear.
The door thing had happened to us in Mexico too, Dave and Bob had worked on it for hours and we thought it was fixed, not.

Yesterday was Kim's 27th b/day. Dave was working, Camphost, so Kim, Madison, and I did running around and did lots of shopping. She said she is going to have to work an xtra shift to pay for everything, I told her she better check with her babysitter 1st before she signs up for anything.

1 comment:

marisa said...

Thank you guys for going to the funeral. It meant a lot to my mom. You guys brought her some peace during a hectic time. Plus, she got to brag to me that she got to see Miss Mady. Whatever! Just rub it in mom.