Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Saint Patty's Day

Happy St. Patricks Day to everyone, or at least to who ever reads my blog anymore.

1st sad news in the family, Trini's (my sister-in-law) Dad died yesterday, very sad news but he went really fast after hearing about his cancer so very glad it wasn't a long painful experience. When it's my time I want it to go quick, I sure as hell don't want something prolonged so the kids don't have to suffer with it along with me. So very sorry, to all of Trini's family, been there and it isn't easy.

Today, we started the process of Kim and Danny becoming home owners. They are buying the Bakersfield house from us, and I know they are very nervous, happy, just a lot of mixed emotions. If everything goes as planned they should be home owners by the end of April, Kim is really nervous only because when Danny has to quit work she just wants to make sure she can make the house payment with only her income. She is so worried about forclosesure, but we told her that would never happen, we would, and am sure David and Jodi would be there to help out. They could always get renters and live in our motor home, since we won't be living in it anymore or at least for a while. :) Let the renters make the payment, they could get alot more out of renters then what their payment is going to be anyway.
Just like what Marisa and Shawn are going thru, and what everyone goes thru, it's a big step buying your 1st house. Once you buy the 1st house you will be in debt for the rest of your life, so you might as well get use to it.

That's my lastest update, more later.

I can't give any updates on Madison, waiting for Kim to blog it because I don't want to step on her toes.

4 comments:

marisa said...

OK. Kim updated her blog, so you can give up the Nana update on Mady.

Jeri said...

Are you telling/asking me not to write about Miss Madison anymore on my blogs???

marisa said...

No, I'm saying give it up. Tell us all about her. Give it up is a slang kinda saying. Guess I shouldn't use slang on your blog in case it gets misinterpreted.

Jeri said...

I guess I don't speak slang, it did confuse me, but that's easy to do these days. (old age and all)
Love you