Sunday, March 22, 2009

I HAVE WHEELS/ NEW PICS POSTED TOO!!

It's a race to Nana, watch out Toby there isn't enough room for both of us, and Nana loves me best!!
Kim and Danny couldn't resist and purchased the walker for Miss Madison, she doesn't really realize she is walking forward, side to side or backwards, she is just trying to get to the attached toys in front of that walker. With her it's a new thing to put in her mouth. Snakes use their tongues to check out their surroundings, Madison uses her mouth, (not that I am comparing her to a snake) it's just everything Madison grabs it goes straight into the mouth. With her getting mobile now, we are going to have to keep everything clean and anything in her reach is going to have to be put away, LET THE FUN BEGIN!!! I think when I'm babysitting, now that the weather is getting warmer, I'll pick up the dog poop, put Miss Madison on the lawn in her walker, and let her run around and wear herself out. (Isn't it funny, you come into the world your put in diapers, given a walker ect. ect. then when you leave this world you are in diapers and have a walker, you guys know the joke)

Yesterday, Saturday, Brad and Diane, from Simi, came up with their RV to spend the night and visit with us. After talking, talking. talking, we decided to go to lunch, and we ended up going Anita's, a Mexican restaurant, which is close to Kim and Danny's house. After arriving there I called Kim, and she and Danny were at Baby's "R" Us, she said they would join us if they got back in time. Well, they did meet us, then we went by the house, Brad and Diane were amazed about Madison, so happy and very friendly and Diane even made the comment that Madison's eyes just sparkle, that's what I have always said. They were happy to see Valentine too, they have known Valley since the day she was given to Kim. It was great seeing Brad and Diane, it was a really fun weekend, God, you sure need those every once in a while, just to distract your mind from the economy.

I told Kim yesterday I had some things to write about her and Danny and she gets nervous when I say things like that.

WELL, I think I am being taken advantage of!!! I go over at 6am on Thursday and by 6:30am they are both gone, everything is going well. Madison is still sleeping, so I quickly make scrambled eggs for me, (Dave and I are on Adkins, so I can eat eggs) everything is great until I need to wipe something up, oh no, no paper paper towels in the holder, so I go into the garage and get a new roll of paper towels. Miss Madison wakes up and I go and get her, put her on the changing table and open the drawer, "1" diaper left, so after changing Madison I feed her 2oz of formula then let her play, I go into the garage and find more diapers and bring them into Madison's room. Now I go into the bathroom to go potty myself, and low and behold, there is only 3 sheets of toilet paper left on the roll, and the toilet paper holder to the side is empty. Again, I go into the garage and re-fill the toilet paper holder, now I'm starting to think what the "Hell".
With being on the Atkins diet you drink a lot of water, well, after my 3rd 8oz refill Kim and Danny's Sparklets bottle is empty, so I once again go into the garage and grab one of those 50lb bottles of water(at least it feels that heavy) to replace the one that is empty.
So maybe it's just me, but I think I am being taken advantage of , well, maybe just a little bit.What do you think???


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Berlyg said...

I knew we were in trouble. The diapers where in the cabinet of her changing table (a whole bag), the toliet paper is in the drawers of the bathroom by the sink, the paper towels are in the gargage, yes, and the water,that is not my fault you drink it so much :). I hope i covered them all! :).
Thankyou Mom for all your hard work. I am just preapring you for when you go to live in the house with Dad :)

Mike said...

Get used to getting diapers, you'll need them for Dave. TP, no big thing, when you take Madison outside to play, go out there, I'm sure there are leaves on the ground next to your mess.Paper towels, use old news paper. Water, use the hose. There are simple answers to your concerns.

Jeri said...

Yea, I will be out in the backyard now because they have now put a lock on the toilet seat cover. That takes care of me drinking the water, and using the TP.