Sunday, April 05, 2009

Album and Blog Update

I just posted new pictures on my album, Dave's door repair, Madison's 1st dog show, and some pics of her working with the RV Camp host, Grandpa. So since I finally posted new pictures I should do a quick update.
The 28th of March, Dave and I took Miss Madison on our 1st outing together, Danny was studying for school and Kim was working. We went to a Dog Show, which was pretty interesting for me but boring for Dave. I love dogs and could stayed and watch all day but after seeing a few dogs walk around and being judged Dave was, let's move on. We stayed and watched the Cattle Dogs a little bit, only because that's what Kim had and has, plus, Valley has Cattle Dog in her too.

Sunday, 3/29, David Jr. and Jodi drove up to see the Laker's game with Danny, see Madison, and also go to dinner with us to celebrate Kim's birthday and our 31st anniversary. Jodi didn't care about the Laker's game she had a great time with Madison, too bad the Laker's lost that day.
We had a great dinner together and Madison was good as normal, Thank you guys for the dinner, it was just too bad neither Kim or David could remember how many years we have been married. April 1st, 1978

That's about it for now, we leave Thursday night for Arizona.

No comments: