Wednesday, June 25, 2008

14 DAYS LEFT / 2 WEEKS TO GO

Early this morning I had a dream that Kim had the baby, it was one of many crazy dreams. Danny’s parents were late showing up for the c-section, the doctor was late, don’t remember seeing Danny at all, it was just a very hectic dream. Kim finally had the c-section, we were all supposed to see the baby on the TV screen and they would tell us if it was a boy or girl. We got the picture but were too late to see the sex of the baby, Kim came out and sat down beside us, then the doctor came out and I asked if it was a boy or a girl, don’t ask me why I didn’t ask Kim she was sitting right beside me, the doctor said a “boy” and I must say I was a little bummed, Kim broke the mold. The mold being that Vance, Mike, Marty, Jeri, Caryn and Marisa all had girls either for the 1st child or the only child. I guess maybe deep down inside I must want Kim to have a girl, people always say “I don’t care if it’s a boy or girl we just want a healthy baby” but deep down inside they know what they really would prefer.

14 days to go or 2 weeks left either way it is pretty darn close, I sure hope I don’t have these kinds of dreams the rest of the time.

Nothing much going on here, Sunday was church again, then brunch at a Mexican Restaurant. Later on we all went to Wal-Mart so Kim and Danny could get a slider chair for them to sit in with the baby.
Later on Dave and Danny played Wii Tiger Woods golf and Danny kicked Dave’s butt this time. I think Danny went behind our backs and purchased his own Tiger Woods game and has been practicing on Dave, what about it Danny???

Last night it was Danny’s working late night and Dave went to the Elks Lodge to have dinner and go to the meeting so Kim and I had a “Mommy, Daughter Night out on the town” Very exciting night, we both thought of “what happens if Kim goes into labor early” so needless to say we went to an Italian Restaurant and split a antipasto salad and a calzone and went back to Kim’s and talked while watching TV. I was back at the coach by 8:15pm and luckily Kim didn’t go into labor. PARTY TIME

Today Dave went over early to the house and started doing the touch up paint, still has lots to do but he is retired now so he needs to pace himself so the work will last until we take off again.

2 comments:

Berlyg said...

I am sorry to inform you Jeri, but I didn't buy the Tiger Woods game. Instead of the game, i bought diapers for the baby.

Jeri said...

What's the matter Danny, can't you sign in as you???
I know it was you because berlyg would have called me mom