Wednesday, June 06, 2007

June 6, 2007 I just got done posting more pictures, mainly the ones from that wild life safari thing I went to in Oregon. I talked about how close the animals got to my car now you can see for yourselves.
June 2nd was Kim's bridal shower which was really nice, so many people showed up and most I haven't seen for a year. Tracy and Aimee did such a great job, I swear it was the best bridal shower I have ever been to. Thank you, you two, for doing all that you did for Kim, thank you to Tracy's mom, Yasmin, too.
June 2nd was also my Uncle Bob's 79th birthday, Happy belated birthday.
Sunday, June 3rd, Kim and I managed to get all the gifts, and boy she sure got a lot of really nice things too, we got them all put away in the spare bedroom closet. Danny's rule is nothing can be used until after they get back from their honeymoon, that way everything is new and unused when they start out together as husband and wife. (too bad neither of them are new and unused, ha ha)
That's all the exciting news I have for now except on Thursday evening Brad and Diane are stopping by with their motor home to stay for one night. Brad and Diane are our friends from Simi and Brad is the one who taught Dave how to scuba dive.
Tonight we start our Salsa Dancing lessons with Kim and Danny, should be really funny with my two left feet.

No comments: