Wednesday, June 13, 2007

June 13, 2007 another week has passed since I last wrote so I better get caught up again. Last Wednesday night we started the Salsa Dancing lessons, it was OK but the teacher is not very good. You could hardly hear her, she would show you a few steps then turn the music up louder, so then it was even harder to hear her. I thought for sure Dave was going to walk out, but he stayed. At one point she had you go in the middle of the room with 1 or 2 other couples and show everyone else all the steps she had been teaching, well there was NO WAY Dave was going in front of everyone, there was no way I was going to push him because then he would for sure quit the class. I really can't say for sure but my bet is tonight will probably be our last class if the teacher is as bad as she was last week.
Friday was Kim's pinning for nursing and she was allowed to have 3 people up front with her so it was Danny doing the pinning and Dave and I were there too. Well, Danny couldn't get the pin to cooperate so we were standing there and standing there with everyone waiting. I told Danny you don't have all day lets get moving. It ended up some other people took longer then us so we didn't feel so bad. Kim was number 2 and I think there was like 40 more after her, so it was quite awhile of sitting and watching nurses getting pinned. They also had other awards they were handing out too. It was just my luck the couple next to me, their daughter was #3 and every time they mentioned her name this lady would moan, I thought she was having all kinds of orgasms next to me, needless to say Danny and I kept laughing thru the whole thing. Danny's parents came up for the pinning, which was really nice of them to do, they had just planned to stay at Kim's until Sunday then they were taking off for Lemoore to go gambling. (now we know why Danny likes gambling) David Jr. came up too for the pinning and took pictures of the whole thing then afterwards we all went out to dinner.
Saturday was Kim's graduation, which was really long too, and of course when she walked up to get her diploma Dave and I starting crying, boy we are going to be big babies at the wedding, I can see it now. After the graduation Kim and Danny brought Danny's parents by our RV so they could see all the improvements we had done. Then we all went back to Kim's to BBQ chicken and visit, we took Valley over Kim's with us and she seemed to get around just fine with Chelsea and Toby.
Sunday Kim and I drove down to Simi so the girl Kim hired to do every one's make-up could put make-up on me so she would know what my skin was like and what would look good on me. Needless to say, there is not enough make-up in the world to ever make me look good. After that we went to the jewelers to look at some rings for Danny and ended up having to have one made because Danny is so darn picky, that's going to take about 4 weeks to do too. After that we headed back home because Valley was locked up in the coach because Dave and Danny had driven to Fresno to go to an RV Show. On the way back from Fresno they were stopping in Lemoore to go gambling with Danny's parents.
Yesterday, Tuesday, Dave and I drove down to Thousand Oaks to meet with our Financial Advisor. We wanted to make sure that we were OK on our finances with Dave quitting work in July, and he said we were good to go I don't know how but I'll believe him. After that we made doctor appointments, then at 2pm we went to watch Riley, David's step daughter, in a talent contest. She was singing, and she did a real good job too, we were lucky because she was the 1st one up so when she was done we could leave. We had to get back to Bakersfield and were trying to beat the traffic.
That's it, I'm all caught up again.

No comments: