Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tuesday May 8, 2007 boy, haven't written now for over a week, I better get caught up.
We left Marty's on Tuesday to go pick up the coach from the tile store, they hadn't finished yet so we had to stick around. Marty and Dayna met us there to switch cars then at 7 pm we went back to Camp Monaco to spend the night. Wednesday Monaco installed our new camera and bathroom door but the motor for the door awning wasn't going to be in for another month so they said it was OK to get a dealer in Bakersfield to install the new motor when the new motor comes out in a month. Thursday morning we had to go back to the tile store because they still had some work to do, then over to the cabinet shop because they needed to do some touch up work then finally got headed for Washington at 1 pm. The new tile and carpet look great. New pictures are posted now on the website.
Before I forget, Valley is doing good still has the leg all wrapped up, but what a chore to get her in and out of the coach. I have to carry her out of the coach and carry her back in, boy is that work, all 67 pounds of her. Other then that she just lays on the couch all day but when Dave and I leave we lock her up in the bathroom so she can't walk around.
Thursday night we stopped at Rochester Washington to spend the night, and of course the first thing we did, after hooking up, was do our 1st load of laundry in the new washer/dryer. We looked pretty stupid standing there in the bedroom watching the washer for about 1/2 hour, Valley was watching from the couch in the living room. It worked really well and it only takes like 3 1/2 hours for the washing and drying. We have been doing a load everyday since.
We got to Birch Bay Washington late on Friday and talked to Rob about getting together on Sunday. Then after we got everything hooked up Dave decided to clean the windows and put the shades on since we were going to be here for a little while. I carried Valley outside and she layed down so I could help Dave put the window shades on. Well, as he was putting the big window shade on he asked me to get the windshield wiper out of the way. It was stuck behind the shade so as I was pulling, Dave moved the shade and the wiper came flying at me and hit me in the face. It hit me across the nose and left eye, I actually thought it broke my nose. Within seconds I had the biggest mouse under my eye and Dave said I better put ice on it, which I did, but on Saturday morning did I have a shiner. The picture is posted. Saturday we did house cleaning, and boy did it need it. There was so much dust from all the work being done and dirt from everyone trotting in and out of the coach from Monaco people, carpet/tile people and cabinet people. We did some running around and every store we went into I kept my dark glasses on so no one could see my eye, then came back and just relaxed finally in our new surroundings, and of course did more laundry.
Sunday we went out to dinner with Rosie, Bob, Rob, Kelli, Alex and Kelli's niece(sorry don't remember her name) We had a good Mexican meal and we talked for a long time, just catching up on stuff. After dinner Bob and Rosie came by the motorhome to check out the new updates we had done. I didn't know it but Bob and Rosie really want a motorhome, especially Rosie I think.
Monday we went to the car dealership and got another electric clicker to open the car for Dave then shopping for decorating the coach. Monday night we went to Kelli and Rob's for dinner, which was very nice of them, everyone was there except Kelli's niece and we talked for hours.
That's about it, I think, I'm finally caught up.

No comments: