Tuesday, May 15, 2007

May 15, 2007 it's don't purchase gas today, per all the emails going around. I don't need any so I guess I'll participate. I'm still here in Sutherlin, last Sunday, Mother's Day, I drove Dave to the Eugene Airport so he could go to Virginia for the week, work meetings. He flies back in this Friday at 10:30 pm.
Before I go on I want to wish Brad Johnson, our friend and Dave's diving instructor, Happy Birthday. Last Saturday was Joann Fry's birthday, Happy Birthday to you too.
Sunday when I got back to the coach Valley and I got all caught up on the shows I had been recording. That was it, very exciting, all though in the late afternoon the sun did come out so Valley and I got to lay out a little bit.
Yesterday, Monday, we hung out again and the weather was in the 80's, that was really nice. The park here really started to fill up, so it was fun seeing all the coaches and trailers come in. While I was walking this morning I saw the sign for the Oregon Rogue River club, so that's why this place filled up yesterday. This morning also I drove into Roseburg to the GM Dealership, the "Service Engine Soon" light is lit on my car, the techs were gone to training school so I made an appointment for tomorrow morning. This afternoon I get my nails done and it's suppose to be another nice day so I get to lay out again. Not much news, sorry, will write later more.

No comments: