Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday May 20, 2007 we spent the night at Mountain Gate RV Park in Redding Calif.
Dave's flight didn't get into Eugene until 3:15a.m. so I never did go to bed because I was afraid I wouldn't wake up on time. I just kept dozing on and off in the living room with Valley. Although I was suppose to leave the coach at 2:15am but dozed off until 2:30am so was late picking him up. Dave slept a little bit on the way back to Sutherlin then a little bit more when we got back to the coach. When we got back to the coach it was almost 5a.m. so there was no way I was going to be able to sleep and since Dave had to drive he needed some sleep, actually he needed a lot of sleep but didn't get it. It was a really tuff drive to Redding, because we were both really tired, after Dave dozed for a second while driving he then decided to pull over at rest stops and walk around just about every time we saw one. Way too many hills to climb and steep down grades for me to be driving, so I just kept telling him to keep his eyes open.
This RV Park we are at is where we stayed last year when we went to the car races and they had a boat race too on the track, we had posted pictures about it. Anyway this time I didn't even look to see if they had car racing, there was no way we were going anywhere last night. Dave even fell asleep I believe at 6:30 pm and went to bed at 7:30pm and didn't get up until 5am this morning, boy that's a lot of sleep. We hit the road again this morning and are headed for Hollister Calif. where we will stay until Thursday, then on to Bakersfield.

No comments: