Thursday, April 09, 2009

RV Mishap

We had another mishap in the RV the other day. It was at night, Dave was napping in front of the TV and I got up and walked to the back of the RV. When I stepped into the bathroom area the floor was wet, I got out a towel cussing out our new steam mop because the water isn't suppose to leak out when it's not in use. I picked up the steamer and dumped out the rest of the water that was still in it, OK no big deal. I then did the dinner dishes and cleaned the counter, running water while cleaning the sink ect. I sit back down, watch a little TV then get up to go to the bathroom. This time the floor has a big puddle, and the rugs are wet, I think, Oh shit, I start yelling to wake Dave up, he jumps up and comes running, then I opened up the shower door. The water is coming out of the shower, well, earlier in the day we had dumped the black tank and when you do this you close the grey valve. Since we forgot to reopen the grey that is what was coming out of the shower, grey water thank god not black. It's both of our faults but mainly Dave's because he was trying to show me how to dump the tanks and he just forgot that one step, reopening the grey valve. Why show me how to dump the tanks anyway, I'm never going to do it and he knows that.

We are leaving tonight for Kingman then finish up the drive to Cottonwood tomorrow morning. This should be fun, 4 adults and Miss Madison, no way the dogs are coming they can survive a day without food.

Happy belated birthday to Marty and belated 30th Anniversary to Marty and Dayna.

No comments: