Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Test Results are back

Saw the Doctor yesterday and even talked to the Surgeon about what is going on with the high blood pressure. The heart exam came out great but the Kidney one did not, it seems I have greater than 70% stenosis in the proximal and mid renal artery. In other words 70% blockage to my left Kidney valve, due from Family History. Luckily we have caught it in time before any damage is done, so more then likely next Thursday I will go to Phoenix and have a stint put in to open the valve back up. It will be an over night stay in the hospital then after that we leave for our Rally in Tucson. I asked both Doctor's what causes this and they both said "It's your Family History" nothing I can do about it. If nothing is done though it could lead to kidney damage and a stroke, and we don't want that. After that surgery I have to wait 30 days before I can have my knee surgery because of the meds I'll be on.

Anyway, on a brighter note, Dave and I got done planting 12 Sage bushes along the back fence, boy was that a lot of work. Our backyard is all rocks, plus, once you move those rocks and try and dig there are even more rocks underneath.
We have been doing the garage sales and estate sales and made some pretty good buys this past weekend, lots of fun.
Dave's got another new job, non paying, he is now the Cyber Assistant to the Secretary of the Elk's Lodge in Jerome. Now he is a Cyber Assistant and Chairman on the Architectural committee.
The lady across the street from us, very unfriendly, let's her dog run around and yesterday the dog crapped in my yard and then the dog had the nerve to come running and barking at Dave and I when we got back from our walk. I chased the dog down, the lady came running out of her house and called her dog back, I told her to clean up my yard too! This is the 2nd time this dog has attacked us so this time I wrote the HOA and they said to call the Sheriff and report it, which I did this morning. The Sheriff called me back and said they will be out this afternoon to talk to her about the leash law. If she isn't home they will write her up, will see. If she can be so unfriendly so can I.

That's it for now, heading out for Bakersfield tomorrow for a few days, will come back to Arizona on Tuesday. We need a Miss Madison fix.

3 comments:

Mike said...

arrra, phissst, phissst!

marisa said...

Eek. Sorry to hear about the kidney problem but good thing they caught it so quickly. Guess I better add that to the list of health issues I should be aware of. I swear you need to write up a list of all the health conditions all us nieces and nephews need to be aware of. Take care and I hope the procedure goes smoothly.

Jeri said...

When I talked to your mom that was the one thing she said she was doing. Writing everything down so her children will know the family health history. Dave will call your mom and dad after the procedure is done and let them know how everything went.