Friday, October 23, 2009

No Blockage to Valve in Left Kidney

We are in Tucson, Arizona a couple days ahead of time for the RV Rally. They have 530 coaches showing up for this Rally, they had not expected such a turn out. It's the new company that took over part of the Monaco Coaches that had gone under like most of all the rest of the manufacturers. People showing up wanting to know what kind of service we can expect from this new company for repairs ect.

Wednesday night we left for Phoenix to spend the night in the parking lot of the John C. Lincoln Deer Valley Hospital. Thursday morning I had to check in at 7:30am for my stent procedure, which ended up not being needed, which is good. When I finally got in the operating room and they started I was just beginning to get the drugs when they stopped them. Doctor stood up and said I had no blockage, I'm like what, what is causing the high blood pressure? He said probably the family history, but my kidney's are working perfectly, which he had told me the week before that the ultra sound can be wrong at times. I just thought for sure more then 70% blockage the ultra sound couldn't be that wrong, but it was. He prescribed another medicine to take and we will go from there. Still he had started the procedure through the groin checked both kidneys and it is sore now, need to take it easy because of the plug he put in to the main artery, don't want that puppy opening up with my luck I'll bleed to death. One good thing is now I don't have to wait 30 days for the knee surgery. By the way, the little bit of drugs they gave me brought my blood pressure down to perfect levels. If the knee surgeon just gives me a little something the blood pressure would be fine and he wouldn't have to worry. :)

Got our flu shots today at Wal-mart no H1N1, shots aren't available here right now.

1 comment:

marisa said...

Hooray for the good prognosis. Thank goodness. Still something to be made aware of though.