Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Rally is almost over

Today is the last day of the Rally, it's been fun seeing people again that we haven't seen in a long time. Getting together again with Stan and Ginger from Camarillo has been fun, hadn't seen them for a long time. So far they have sold 10 new Motor Homes, which I think is pretty darn good. Of course you can get good deals on them right now. We even found one for Kim and Danny for only 89K, it is 34 ft long it has a queen bed in back and 2 bunk beds on the side, it was pretty cute for a starter up one.
Before we left for the Rally, I don't think I mentioned, we had to get 2 new front tires, $500.00 a tire, ouch! We have 4 more to replace, but hopefully not all at the same time, they still look pretty good so far but RV Tires need to be replaced every 6 yrs, or are suppose to if you want to be safe.

Still all bruised up from the procedure that was done in Phoenix, the nurse said it will be like this for a couple weeks. Don't know why now though, I have bruises down lower on my leg, will check with the doctor next week. Good thing I didn't have it done in Bakersfield because I'm not suppose to lift anything over 10 lbs for 2 weeks, and that sure wouldn't have worked out well with Miss Madison.

We will head out tomorrow morning back to Cornville, and we plan on staying put until around the 11th of December. I think if we make it until then it will have been the longest we stayed in our house.

By the way, we got gas here in Tucson for $2.07, haven't seen it that low in I don't know how long.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Only 98k? Only 98k? You know what you sounde like?

Jeri said...

There was one for 98K but that was a Monaco. I put in the blog 89K and this one was a Holiday Rambler, the same maker as our Endeavor.