Sunday, February 22, 2009

EAR PIERCING DAY!!

It's a done deal now, the ears are done. Boy, did she scream and cry but I think mainly from being held so tight and not from the pain in the ear. Grandpa Gonzalez paid for it, this way everyone knows she is a girl, but I told him I've seen boys with their ears pierced too.
I've added new pictures to the blog, mostly of Miss Madison, of course, but there are some from Kernville, where we went last weekend to visit their Whiskey Flat Days festival.

Still growing those web feet here in Bakersfield, just doesn't seem like it wants to quit raining. We did manage to get maybe 2 days that we got to see the sun but that was about it. Valentine has moved in with Kim now, the fatty tumor on her back ankle is so large now that every time she tries to get out of the RV she just about falls, I'm right there that's why she doesn't fall. We will take her to the vets next week and see how much it will cost to reduce the tumor but if it costs too much then she either stays with Kim or we put her down, bummer.
That's about it for now.

1 comment:

marisa said...

How dare you torture my poor sweet baby cousin. That's it. She's coming to live with me. I won't shoot a needle through her ear. (Just kidding.) I haven't been able to bring myself to get Inara's ears pierced yet. I'm too afraid that if one comes off in her sleep, she might find it and eat it. Yes, I'm a paranoid mom at times. Sorry to hear about Valley. I'm tellin' ya. You should be in CO now. Weather has been great and no major snow in weeks.