Saturday, November 08, 2008

Weekly Update

Today is Larry's service, not looking forward to that, a lot of friends and family were suppose to be arriving the last 2 days, will see today, we haven't seen Linda since Wednesday night.
This week we have done some hanging around St. George, looking at new houses the one we really liked was 2.9 million, I tried to trade 3 houses and a motor home for it but they didn't go for it, St. George is really beautiful. Dave and I had lunch with my Aunt Evelyn, stayed and visited for a few hours, which was a lot of fun. Thursday we drove to Zion National Park with Bob and Jackie, what a great place. They had a bunch of rock climbers, crazy people, I have no desire to climb a flat faced mountain.
That's about it for the week, Dave and I head out tomorrow back to Bakersfield, I have babysitting duty on Monday.
I've posted more pictures.

No comments: