Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL don't look at the posting date

Happy Thanksgiving to all, I believe it is late enough now that no one will read the blog until tomorrow, which really will be Thanksgiving day.

Last week Dave went to the doctor's, we found a new one here in Bakersfield instead of driving down to Simi for our physicals. Dave had an EKG and he is missing a heart beat, he went last Friday for some other kind of test and will get the results along with the blood work on his next appointment, which isn't till Dec. 17th, I'm sure if there were something to really worry about the doctor would call him in sooner. I went to the doctors on Tuesday, now I have to go for blood work and a mamo on Monday, Dec. 1st, on Trini's B/day. (that's my sister-in-law) Pap on 12/29 and as I was leaving the doctor's he gave me a number to call to arrange for a colonoscopy, he said that is the passage into the 50's. I told him that was dangerous for me to have to make the appointment, since we are 5 months behind in our physicals as it is. Maybe I'll call next week sometime and make an appointment??? This doctor isn't as good as the one in Simi but he will do for now, I hope.
Enough about Dave and I.

Kim and Danny have added another new addition to their family, they had added the 3rd addition, what last Oct. or Nov. after the wedding, now again another addition at the end of November, but I'll let her cover it in her blog, you just might have to wait awhile before she updates her blog. They have recently posted new videos of Miss Madison, boy is she a doll. She is getting more and more active, just a few weeks ago, when Kim 1st got these bouncy toys, she could barely lift her arms out now she is jumping and grabbing things like crazy. I'm really going to have my work cut out for me in a few months, I better start losing some weight or she is going to kill me. Although all the dancing and playing around with her, pickle ball, and the gym here in the RV Park, something has to kick in soon, let's hope.
We have had rain the last 2 days but I think it will be gone by tomorrow and start warming up again.
David Jr., Jodi, and Riley will be here for Turkey Day, so here is wishing you all a happy turkey day.

No comments: