Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday morning and it's 30 degrees, the car is frozen, our red car looks white. The other day while walking around with Valley, one of the rangers here stopped me and asked if I was from Alaska, because he was freezing and I was walking around in shorts with my sweat shirt wrapped around my stomach, little did he know I was having a hot flash then. Today we are headed out to Granbury Texas to spend a couple days with my cousins Butch and Sharon, they just moved here to Texas a couple weeks ago. Looking at the weather forecast it's even colder there and just as cold in Presidio Texas, which is the place we all get together before we head out into Mexico for our caravan for 41 days. 41 days, boy that's a long time, the more I think about it, hope we have a good group to hang out with or else the 41 days is going to feel like a life time.

No comments: