Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Its Tuesday night and I'm finally getting to relax. Today was clean day, since it didn't get done on Saturday or Sunday. Sunday, we went to check out the town of Clermont, we went to breakfast then did the Farmer's Market, got a few things, not much. Drove around town a little bit then came back home, jumped on our bikes and went checking out the new neighborhoods that are being built around here. One section is called Motor Home Houses, wait till you see the pictures, when Dave gets them posted. They are houses with very large carport things attached and that's where you park your RV, they have sewer, water and electric hookups and you can even open your slides, very neat.
Like I said earlier, today was cleaning day and I started out with defrosting the freezer. I'm standing there with the hair dryer, for heat, and chipping away at the ice build up in the freezer and I look over at Dave and he is ironing. I started laughing and he says "what?" I said here I am in the freezer chipping away and you are ironing? He said don't even put that in the blog, yea right, not me. Then I went out changed the oil in the car and Dave was sewing. Just kidding!!! couldn't resist.
We did work together and cleaned the inside of the coach, Thursday we will start on the outside.
Yesterday we did the touring thing again and went back to the Kennedy Space Center. we went and saw all the things we missed, the Imax movie was great. After leaving we hit the Astronaut Hall of Fame Museum which was very interesting to see. We even went on 2 rides they have there, the "G" forces you hit were something I've never done before.
Tomorrow, we are hitting MGM, will let you know how it all turns out.

No comments: