Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's Christmas Morning and I'm up at 3am, stayed in bed to 4 but that's it, just can't sleep. It's now 5am and Kim and Dave just got up, Dave's normal time but not Kim's, unless it's Xmas day. Don't expect to see Danny for a while, he is not a morning person, but he better learn to be with a baby on the way.
Sunday morning I was in our shed looking for some pictures and paperwork that Dave needed and I lifted a box, while standing sideways, that was very heavy and pulled the muscle in my side. Dave said I should have waited for help, I'm 50 now and can't lift that shit anymore, at 49 yes, but not a 50 year old grandma. Needless to say I have been hobbling around for the last 2 days. Danny brought some stuff home from work, Bio freeze, which is a pain relieving gel, and it really helped last night. This morning it isn't as sore.
Busy day today, will go to David Jr's for breakfast, Danny's parents for a snack, then to my Brother Mike's for the big Christmas dinner, my once a year prime rib fix.
Tomorrow, December 26th is Danny's 26th birthday, we will take him to breakfast then he has to work. In the afternoon Dave and I head off for LAX and will spend the night there and catch our flight Thursday morning back to Orlando.
The 26th is also my nephew Jimmy's 40th Birthday, So Happy Birthday to Jimmy and Danny.
Merry Christmas to all, will write when we get back to Orlando.

No comments: