Sunday, December 21, 2008

I thought I had stuff to update on the blog, but I was wrong. It is still freezing here in Bakersfield, I know Marisa, nothing like where you are in Colorado. I do check the weather in Littleton, that's what pops up when I put in your zip code, and I'm really glad I'm not there right now. Hope your mom brought lots of warm clothes. This week we are suppose to have rain but at least the temps are saying in the 50's, lately it's been in the 30's and 40's and that's freezing to me.

Danny is out of school for a month so now on Thursdays I don't have to start babysitting until 11am instead of 6:30am, which now makes Thursday and Friday about only 9 hour days. Danny had A's and B's, but Kim will post it on her blog.

It's been so foggy, wet and cold that we haven't been able to play pickle ball for a couple weeks now, bummer. Dave and I did join a bowling league, Wednesdays at 6:15pm, 4 man teams. I started with a 153 average, Dave had a 160. I bowled pretty good last week so I know mine is going up, Dave's is going down.

Our electric heaters haven't been working in the RV so we are having to use the propane heater. It's a lot quieter then the electric heater but then we use up the propane, oh well, luckily this RV Park has propane that we can drive over to and fill up.

That's about it, very depressing holiday season this year. Kim has to work xmas, not going to my brother's for dinner, watching the spending with this damn market. God lets hope that 2009 is a much better year. For Danny and my birthday dinners, we are going to Red Robin because Danny and I get to have a FREE Hamburger, I got the coupons in my email. So if any of you want a free hamburger on your birthday just go to Red Robin and sign up.

PS: I posted a few more pictures of Madison under Jeri's photos

No comments: